Within the project "Enhancing the
participation of civil youth in Egypt" according to the following
Position: Admin Assistant
Project duration: a year
Direct manager: Project Manager
Main functional tasks:
Daily, weekly, and monthly
supervision of the association's building and ensuring that all facilities and
services are in operation, and that the general form of the association and
general hygiene standards are fully applied.
Carry out the necessary
maintenance work for the project and edit the purchase orders for maintenance
and hygiene requirements.
complaints from domain complaints, malfunctions of utilities, the Internet,
computers and their accessories according to maintenance systems through
specialists and service suppliers.
Full supervision of the
secretarial office, the tasks assigned to it and its subordinate units, and
coordinating roles between them, as well as the description of each job.
Second: With regard to personnel files:
• Overseeing the preparation, organization,
and arrangement of personnel files, to include all legal identification tools,
experience certificates, investigations conducted with the worker, sanctions
and rewards obtained.
• Supervising the preparation of a valid
official, annual, ordinary and casual leave without salary, and whatever the
type of leave is for each worker separately.
• Supervising and ensuring that insurance,
work and salary taxes laws are applied according to the regulations.
• Supervising the preparation of monthly
payroll and its effects, including additional, discounts and all deduction
- Participate in the selection and
appointment of staff.
• Carrying out an introductory lecture to new
employees about the association and the most important values and concepts
adopted by the association.
• Coordination of the performance management
process (evaluation and development of performance).
• Building and updating a database of the
association and the project.
• Providing advice and assistance in setting
policies and procedures for personnel affairs, following up on their
implementation and documenting them.
• Ensure that the recruitment procedures
comply with the Egyptian labor laws and the association's internal regulations.
• Solve everything related to work issues and
• Maintaining a database of the association's
employees on the computer.
• Maintain the original documents of all the project's
• Providing the tools and supplies needed to
conduct business within the association.
• Preparing and updating the salary record
At least 5 years of experience.
Required skills and knowledge
Time management skills.
Good command of English.
Good knowledge in the field
of using computer programs, especially (WORD, EXCEL.)
How to apply:
Therefore, we invite those interested to
submit the CV of the project manager no
later than Sunday dated 15th of December 2019 at 2 pm. Only
shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Cairo Add: 28 Samir Mokhtar Str., end of
Shams Eldine ElZahby, Ard Elgolf, Heliopolis (Tel:+20224185567)
Porsaid Str., Tala, Menofia